¿Final Fantasy Legacy?

Aquí encontrarás todo lo relacionado con aquellos Final Fantasy que no tienen foro propio: Mystic Quest, Legend, Unlimited, La Fuerza Interior...

Moderator: Sinh

Sephir Cantus
Tomberi no tan pequeño
Tomberi no tan pequeño

Re: ¿Final Fantasy Legacy?

Post by Sephir Cantus » 30 Jun 2011, 23:26

Dark Aeris wrote:Pues vaya con Square... sí que están al loro. Se ve que se ha hecho bastante famosillo el juego. Por lo menos tú lo has pillado a tiempo, Nightmare.

Haberlo jugado un día no me consuela una mierda xD, a ver si hacen algun cambio de nombre o de alguna manera para volver a ponerlo, aviso de que en mismo lugar hay juegos de FF uno del FF VI que al parecer también han chapado y uno del FF V el cual no he probado todavía, y ah uno de del 1 por supuesto.

Sephir Cantus
Tomberi no tan pequeño
Tomberi no tan pequeño

Post by Sephir Cantus » 01 Jul 2011, 16:51

Siento volver a doble postear(joder en este tema cuantas veces lo he hecho ya) Square al parecer ha cerrado TODOS los que quedaban, los pocos 3 juegos que quedan son porquería y no tienen nada que ver con los FF.

Dark Aeris
Aventurero de Paals
Aventurero de Paals
PSN ID: KeishAeris
Xbox Live ID: Keisha Nordmort
Twitter: KeishaNordmort

Post by Dark Aeris » 02 Jul 2011, 12:00

Y luego el Sephirot's Game Pululando por ahí tan alegremente y su "autor" lucrándose a costa de ello...

Sephir Cantus
Tomberi no tan pequeño
Tomberi no tan pequeño

Post by Sephir Cantus » 03 Jul 2011, 20:24

Mensaje mandado en el FF Legacy
Since Final Fantasy Legacy has been knocked to the ground by our lovely friends at SquareEnix, the game has been replaced by a plain and simple chat program, at least until we succeed in customizing the game enough to be allowed to host it again.
We are terribly sorry for this major inconvenience.

-Nielz

Quoted Tom's (BYOND owner) message:

We received the following DMCA notice from Square-Enix, owner of the Final Fantasy brand:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am sending you the following Notice of Claimed Infringement pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3). This notice is related to the unauthorized reproduction and distribution of copyrighted works owned by Square Enix related to the video games “FINAL FANTASY® IV” and “FINAL FANTASY® V”(the “Square Enix Products”) being distributed on BYOND.com at the following links:

[included]

I state, under penalty of perjury, that:

1. I am an officer of Square Enix and authorized to act on its behalf;

2. Square Enix is the owner of copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Square Enix Products;

3. I have a good faith belief that the game identified above uses material related to the Square Enix Products that are not authorized by Square Enix, its agents, or the law, and therefore infringe the intellectual property rights of Square Enix; and

4. The information in this notice is accurate.

I ask that you please act expeditiously to remove the infringing materials.

If you have any questions about this request, I may be contacted at the address and telephone number below. You may also contact me at the following e-mail address: na.legal@square-enix.com.

Truthfully,

Clinton M.Q. Foy

Vice President of Legal Affairs & General Counsel

Legal & Business Affairs Dept. • sqex.gif, Inc.

999 N Sepulveda Blvd 3rd Flr • El Segundo CA 90245

Tel (310) 846-0400 • Fax (310) 356-3851 • na.legal@square-enix.com

If you update the hub entry and associated content to use non-copyrighted elements, we can reinstate it.

We apologize for the unjust nature of this action, but it out of our hands and, unfortunately, a risk anyone takes when using another's intellectual property.