Operación Suzaku: Saquemos Final Fantasy Type-0 de Japón.

Aquí encontrarás todo lo relacionado con aquellos Final Fantasy que no tienen foro propio: Mystic Quest, Legend, Unlimited, La Fuerza Interior...

Moderator: Sinh

Adoniram
Focarrol Verdadero
Focarrol Verdadero

Re: Operación Suzaku: Saquemos Final Fantasy Type-0 de Japón

Post by Adoniram » 13 Nov 2012, 20:38

Yo también esperaba este juego, pero ya perdí la esperanza. Por mi que se lo queden en Japan y lo entierren.

Pappapishu
Compañero de fatigas
Compañero de fatigas
PSN ID: Pappaìshu
Twitter: @Pappapishu
STEAM: pappapishu

Post by Pappapishu » 15 Nov 2012, 22:39

Comunicado de Operation Suzaku. Me da pereza traducirlo xD

Last Friday I received a private message on the Operation Suzaku Facebook page from someone who had information on the localization of Final Fantasy Type-0. Out of respect for their privacy, they will remain anonymous for the time being.
Of course, I checked out their profile on Facebook, Twitter and Google to be certain they were legitimate. In my opinion, this source is someone who can be trusted based on the type of work they’ve done before.
I ended up giving them my phone number and we started talking about the localization of the game. Our conversation was brief, but by far the most interesting part is this:

According to our source, who recorded voice-over for one of the characters in the game, at least 90% of the English localization is complete. The dubbing sessions took place in the last quarter of 2011, just after the release (October 27th) of Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan. The entirety of the English dub recording is said to be complete.
But things went wrong near the beginning of 2012. PSP software and hardware sales had not been doing very well in the US–namely SE’s own PSP titles which had failed to perform at retail earlier in the year. Square Enix reacted to this by essentially shelving Type-0 for good, which is evident from the lack of any sort of dialogue on the game since hints of an overseas version were last shared in the game’s Ultimania guide book.
Our source claims that Square Enix is now waiting for a strong show of interests from fans. Recently, director Hajime Tabata shared some concerning comments on Type-0 with GameSpot, and this is what prompted action on part of the voice actor. According to them, the project is “currently on hold.”

What’s more is that we have confirmation from a second source that Square Enix is having a hard time coming to any sort of resolution regarding a western release. They claim that Sony Computer Entertainment hasn’t been much help either, and so the title is at a standstill as they’ve exhausted all options. They did not elaborate further, but admitted their frustration in all this mess. At this point they wouldn’t be surprised if Type-0 never saw an overseas release.

After chatting with several others involved in past rumors surrounding the project, we’ve come to the conclusion that everything said about the localization’s status is quite solid. We hope to hear from even more sources who’ve worked on the game as the operation moves forward. It’s just surprising that it took so long for this information to come to the surface.

Básicamente dice que la traducción a inglés y su doblaje lleva terminado desde 2011 pero que no sale por problemas ténicos con la PSP y porque no ven un gran interés por el juego fuera de Japón.

A mi básicamente esto no me aporta mucha información, solo dice los motivos por los que no sale, pero no deja abierta una puerta a que salga, si no casi todo lo contrario.

En cualquier caso, sigamos apoyando y firmando la propuesta por si esto anima a un cambio de opinión por parte de la compañía.
https://www.instagram.com/madridwolvesqt/

auron_antonio
Garuda nerviosa
Garuda nerviosa
PSN ID: auron_roxas
Twitter: @auron_antonio

Post by auron_antonio » 16 Nov 2012, 16:16

He leído la noticia en vandal e incluso se menciona la labor de los foros en conjunto para llegar a las 5,000 firmas (número que aún me parece pequeño), parece que la cosa no va por mal puerto XD

Pappapishu
Compañero de fatigas
Compañero de fatigas

Post by Pappapishu » 18 Nov 2012, 14:58

Superadas las 5.000 firmas! Otro objetivo cumplido. Esto ya empieza a ser importante.

¿Podremos entre todos superar las 7.500?

Pappapishu
Compañero de fatigas
Compañero de fatigas

Post by Pappapishu » 23 Nov 2012, 07:15

Ya es viernes. Día en que todos debemos presionar Twitteando lo siguiente:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Pappapishu/status/271859582442303490[/twitter]

OJO! Twitteando, no haciendo RT porque entonces no les llega a ellos.

Pappapishu
Compañero de fatigas
Compañero de fatigas

Post by Pappapishu » 30 Dec 2012, 16:50

Shiryu
Cría de Midgar Zolom
Cría de Midgar Zolom
PSN ID: joguersan16

Post by Shiryu » 30 Dec 2012, 17:01

Pappapishu wrote:Image

Oh yeah madafaka!! Me encanta ver como estas salen a adelante con el empeño de amantes de los buenos juegos. Sigamos así y consigamos traer este juegazo a España!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

Shiryu
Cría de Midgar Zolom
Cría de Midgar Zolom
PSN ID: joguersan16

Post by Shiryu » 10 Jan 2013, 22:54

Perdón por el dobleposteo, pero...
¡¡¡10.000 FIRMAS ALCANZADAS!!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9000 usando Tapatalk 2

Pappapishu
Compañero de fatigas
Compañero de fatigas

Post by Pappapishu » 10 Jan 2013, 22:56

Anda...de hecho no he posteado yo lo de las 10.000 firmas porque creí que el último post era mío y para no triplepostear xDDD

Yeah babies...aunque 10K sea una misera ya es más que nada y una base para seguir creciendo :D

Viento
Cie'th Ateo
Cie'th Ateo
Twitter: @capitalolvidada

Post by Viento » 10 Jan 2013, 23:04

Más importante que las 10.000 firmas casi considero el anuncio de la Operación que ha hecho al alcanzar las 10.000 firmas, sobre la localización, que en teoría está acabada.

http://operation-suzaku.com/2013/01/10/ ... ignatures/
悠久の風伝説